Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome Nerds

I feel i can use the term nerd whenever i feel without causing massive offence as i am a nerd. A guy who teaches video games and animation cannot claim to be anything else.

So here is the blog, before we begin i would like to state that i have terrible spelling. One of those people with spelling and little fast chubby fingers who are far beyond the assistance given by spell checkers. I would need a small army of English tutors checking my work in order for it to be error free.

I set myself the target of 200 in one year but would love to surpass it. I am open to suggestions of films i haven't seen. The rules are on the right hand side of the blog, the film can be from any time period, format or genre as long as i have never seen it.

Expect some rants if i see any film that reaches the terribleness (is that a word?) of the book of eli or 2012. Also expect some nerd chubby style reviews for anything like scott pilgrim. Now suggest some films! YOU COCKY COCKS!!

3 comments:

  1. 20 to pencil in....

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11948033

    ReplyDelete
  2. noted along with these :-)

    http://www.totalfilm.com/features/the-49-films-that-will-define-2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Mister McGrory! Great to see you on this interweb carry-on. Have you found McKenzie's blog yet? If you like lots of pointless madness check it out here: http://theamazingfoxworthblog.blogspot.com/
    Anyway, just want to say- what a great idea! I'll definitely be calling in regularly; I'm always on the lookout for film ideas. I wish I could suggest some for you but considering I've no idea what you have or haven't seen I wouldn't know where to start. There's a one I've wanted to see for a while but can't seem to hunt it down anywhere- it's a Japanese fantasy called 'Wool 100%'. One reviewer said that if Tim Burton were to go Tokyo and make a movie about two auld grannies and knitting then this would be it. That had me sold. If you happen to find it anywhere let me know. That's about all I can think of for now, sorry, but if anything else springs to mind I'll be back. Now get watching and get back on here and with those reviews you promised!

    ReplyDelete